Follow winding streets into the heart of the Fez medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a guided walking tour through the walled city. Pass a series of historic mosques, the Nejjarine Fountain, an iconic madrasa, and the colorful tannery, then browse for handicrafts at a traditional souk, or market. Walking alongside an expert local guide, you’ll learn the stories behind the medina’s intricate gates, with tips on where to eat, drink, and explore in one of Morocco’s most vibrant cities.
- Guided walking tour of the Fez medina
- Visit top landmarks and religious sites
- Learn about local history
- See markets that are perfect for souvenir shopping
- Great overview and orientation of the city